Join our ranks
We are always seeking for Estonia-related startup founders to join our friendly community. Some guidelines on whom we are looking for:
- You are a startupper and you...
- are a founder & a leader of a startup
- have at least one year of hands-on startup experience
- have at least $200K raised OR $50K ARR on your product OR 20K+ users
- have a global SaaS or product business.
- We can make exceptions if we believe the member will contribute to the community despite not fitting the quantitative criteria.
- You have two recommendations from existing SLC members
- You have to have something to offer to other members and to share the club goals. It's not an elementary school for first-time startup leaders (we recommend to join some incubator program if this is what you need). It's also not an association of companies. The club is about building close relations between Estonian startup leaders for starting new startups or growing excising ones via connections, knowledge, and information shared.
- Please fill in and submit to us this application form. One of the board members will contact you.
- The Board might ask You to participate in the next event and introduce you to other club members shortly (5 min introduction).
- If the Board has accepted your application in the second half of the year, you will have that year a free ride. Next year you have to pay annual membership fee 100 EUR according to the invoice issued by club.
The members could be excluded from the club by President and Board decision if he/she has not:
- Participated in club activities for a while
- The paid annual membership fee for the current year during the first quarter